ARS2019 Conference registration is now openThu, 11 Apr 2019
The 20th Biennial Australian Rangeland Society conference (ARS2019) will be held in Canberra 2-5 September, 2019 at the Kambri Convention Centre, Australian National University. The conference will bring together managers, researchers and policy makers to promote resilient rangeland environments and communities in times of change.
Conference registration is now open and details can be found on the conference website at https://www.ars2019.com.au/information-for-attendees/registration-information/.
Other important dates include:
- Call for abstracts close: 1 May 2019
- Notification to authors: 10 June 2019
- Early bird registration deadline and deadline for registration of presenters: 10 July 2019
- Deadline for submission of extended abstracts (up to 4 pages), optional: 1 August 2019
- Booklet of Abstracts published: 30 August 2019
- Australian Rangelands Conference: 2 – 5 September 2019